This job is currently Archived,
Evaluator I, 2nd Shift Charlton United States,
KARL Storz (company)
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Primary duties for the position are to evaluate endoscopes returned for repair according to standard policies and procedures and entering the evaluations into SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluations on endoscopes and document in the appropriate software including minors and Fiber and/or Video endoscope evaluations
- Disassemble returned endoscopes prior to decontamination
- Decontaminate returned endoscopes using documented practices.
- Enter completed evaluations in SAP
- Reassemble / close endoscope after evaluation as needed.
- Scans scope documentation and upload information into SAP as needed.
- Customer question resolution through appropriate processes and systems
- Inspect the evaluations of other team members for quality control
- Facilitate Evaluation functions with the warranty and complaint team.
- Actively participate in company sponsored training programs up to and including facilitating training as appropriate to role.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ assembling miniature precision medical products or working with the evaluation of medical products.
- Must possess ability to understand product drawings.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
- Basic data entry of text into SAP and experience with MS office.
Find a Job Find Candidates