- This PhD will be done in partnership with our European research partner though the photo train project.
- Your Phd topic will deal with microfluidic applied to solar energy and artificial photosynthesis.
- You will design microfluidic setup and chip for different applications of the PHOTOTRAIN research consortium.
- During your Phd you will also discover entrepreneurship and learn how to valorize your researches results with our business team.
- You will also be involved in side company research projects linked to your topics and travel through Europe to participate to research collaboration, interdisciplinary training and workshop of the consortium.
- You feel ready to work into an interdisciplinary research projects ?
- You are passionate by science & engineering ?
- You want to discover new scientific fields and learn entrepreneurship?
- If you can relate to this and, you think life is too short to live small, join us.
- A master or engineer degree in “hard science” ( physics, chemistry, cell biology)
- A smart mind, interest for the continuous discovery of new scientific field and entrepreneurship
- Good english speaking and writing