This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- This PhD will be done in partnership with our European research partner though the photo train project.
- Your Phd topic will deal with microfluidic applied to solar energy and artificial photosynthesis.
- You will design microfluidic setup and chip for different applications of the PHOTOTRAIN research consortium.
- During your Phd you will also discover entrepreneurship and learn how to valorize your researches results with our business team.
- You will also be involved in side company research projects linked to your topics and travel through Europe to participate to research collaboration, interdisciplinary training and workshop of the consortium.
Salary : Around 3100
75011 Paris France
Find a Job Find Candidates