Ethics & Compliance Communication - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for an Ethics & Compliance, Communication and Learning manager for one of our clients.
- Several years' experience needed.
- Ethics & Compliance (E&C) aims to develop a communication and (micro)learning program to increase the awareness around E&C.
- Key responsibility: Ensure teams are appropriately informed about the requirements but importantly, and also to foster a behavior change focused on ethical decision-making. E&C needs the support from a communication and learning expert in order to help assess the communication/learning needs, define the communication/learning plan and create materials.
Role and main tasks:
- Manage the communication/learning needs assessment in collaboration with E&C Team
- Closely collaborate with the business line Manager, as well as other Programs Leads and Business Partners to define communication/learning priorities and support delivery
- Liaise/align with Global Communications department
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the communication and learning plan
- Support the development and delivery of the E&C communication and learning projects & programs (e.g. F2F sessions, Skype meetings)
- Create the communication and learning materials from content provided by E&C experts
- Provide support in creation of information sharing platforms (e.g. SharePoint)
- Act as E&C Community Manager (e.g. Yammer)
- Support the creation of mechanism for education and training delivery and processes to tracking delivery and completion
- 5-year experience in communication and managing learning programs
- Experience in change management
- Experience in heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Expertise in developing and managing internal communication material
- Expertise in developing and managing (micro)learning program
- Expertise in communication and learning content/materials creation
- Expertise in MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer
- Flexibility and willingness to approach and take on new tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Strong English communication/writing level is a must. Knowledge of other languages such as French/Chinese very welcome.
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.