Ethics & Compliance Business Partner - Belgium
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Legal Affairs - Ethics & Compliance department, we are looking to fill the position of Ethics&Compliance Business Partner.
- Protect the company’s income by protecting its assets and reputation through enhancement of the ethical decision making and compliance in line with regulatory, legal requirements and company Policies.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that ethical business practices are followed
As an 'ethiborative' and Ethics&Compliance Business Partner you will contribute by:
- Partner with Patient Value Units for their EMEA activities and embedding compliance "by design" in their activities;
- Driving personal accountability for ethical behaviors and acting as sounding board to support decision making facing ethical dilemmas
- Development, review and release of Policies and Procedures
- Delivering proper training to business
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of local and regional regulatory codes, laws and regulations in EMEA region and underlying principles related to ethics & compliance
- Strength to do the right thing, and ability to influence others to do so, even when it may be unpopular
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
Job Segment: Compliance, Law, Pharmaceutical, Legal, Science