This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As SAP MM Senior specialist you will:
- Be part of StS (Source to Settle) international team of SAP Experts and globally
- Develop and sustain our Direct Procurement solution at high level of technical expertise
- Work on a large project of roll-out of our SAP one-instance global solution
- Participate to production support of already live markets
- Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
- Document functional specification, design specifications and development request
- Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors in an onsite / offshore environment
- Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What we need:
- SAP knowledge must be highly focused, possessing in-depth knowledge of the capabilities w/in the assigned area SAP MM as core, any experience in other modules of Supply Chain Management highly appreciated
- Experience in the design, configuration, implementation, and integration of procurement modules
- 5+ years SAP experience across the area of Procurement
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these:
- SAP WM, MH, PP, PM, SD, SRM, FI-AP or TV
- Pharma industry experience
What we offer:
- Position in leading global healthcare company
- Global projects, international environment
- One instance SAP global system with all modules
- Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally, rotation programs
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Procurement, ERP, TV, Supply, Supply Chain Manager, Operations, Technology, Creative
Find a Job Find Candidates