Equipment Technician - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you thrive in an organization that develops first-class technology for the medical sector?
- Are you looking for a job with plenty of variation and do you have a talent for maintaining different types of equipment?
- Then you may be the colleague we're looking for to keep our machines up and running!
- As an Equipment Technician, you are responsible for ensuring the optimum availability and technical reliability of the equipment and measuring tools needed to produce medical products.
- In this varied position, you will form the backbone of the manufacturing department when it comes to building, calibrating, and maintaining test and production equipment.
- Your responsibilities include planning, executing, and documenting all maintenance, repair, and calibration activities.
- You will also contribute regularly to projects relating to equipment engineering and manufacturing processes. In short, there'll be plenty of variation!
- As a results-oriented and resourceful colleague, you will add real value to the dynamic company environment.
- You appreciate variety and change, while never losing sight of the regular maintenance schedule and quality standards.
- You have a talent for finding practical and high-quality solutions.
- Our equipment relies on you for maintenance and your colleagues rely on you for your ability to identify bottlenecks and take appropriate measures when necessary.
- You hold a degree in mechanical engineering, high-precision engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar at an intermediate/upper vocational level (MBO/HBO)
- You have two to three years of relevant work experience in a production environment
- You have an excellent command of English
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.