Equipment Sanitation Technician Saint Joseph United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Assist in the development and improvement of a master equipment sanitation program and procedures.
- Sanitizes all equipment using the appropriate cleaners and documents the process and schedule.
- Uses appropriate sterilization techniques to make equipment food contact ready.
- Must possess and exhibit good verbal communication skills to communicate with all departments and coworkers to alert management of problems or needs to ensure proper continuous operations.
- Must understand and follow procedures of the department for the proper use of the department's equipment.
- Utilize HACCP philosophy and procedures in everyday work routine.
- Able to properly follow and record or sign off master sanitation schedule and food safety inspections.
- Must operate a forklift during the work day in a safe manner.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of experience in a food service or industrial manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate moderately complex cleaning equipment, stretch and bend to perform duties adequately.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must wear appropriate clothing, safety glasses and gloves when needed.
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Production line experience
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates