Equipment responsible for automated packaging facility - Denmark
- Can you see yourself working with equipment for automated packaging of products?
- And would you like to get the responsibility for production equipment at Needle Manufacturing & Sourcing (NMS) ?
- This is your opportunity to become a central part of a team and company which affect peoples’ everyday life globally.
About the department
- We are approximately 270 persons working with producing needles for insulin pen systems.
- You will join a team of 16 skilled and dedicated colleagues in Finished Products & IT Support which is part of the NMS Finished Products Production department.
- We are responsible for production equipment and IT at NMS.
- You can look forward to being part of an ambitious environment where you will work with the newest processes and production methods.
- As equipment responsible for our packaging facility and warehouse, you get responsibility for four packaging lines.
- You will coordinate implementation of repair, optimization, and error correction together with a cross functional team.
- You will be responsible of data collection for selection of optimization initiatives and regularly report equipment efficiency.
- You will play a central role in optimization and changes to the equipment.
- Together with the cross functional team you ensure that we continuously adhere to external and internal rules and regulations related to packaging of medical device among other things this includes validation and documentation work.
- The job also requires a close collaboration with external partners and equipment vendors to ensure support, service and spare parts for the equipment.
- Service and maintenance are coordinated within the team to ensure the availability of the equipment according to the production plan and thereby ensure timely delivery for our customers.
- This job will give you with both practical and theoretical challenges, and thereby a unique opportunity to apply and develop your qualifications within automated production equipment.
- You are educated as engineer or have other relevant technical/academic education.
- Experience from a similar position in a production company with LEAN and GMP is an advantage.
- As a person, you are capable of independently structuring your tasks and keeping a sense of perspective in a busy working day where you prioritise the different tasks and ensure progress.
- You have a quality mindset and ensure that tasks are completed according to expectations.
- Furthermore, you are able to create strong relationships, thrive with teamwork, and are a strong communicator who can present ideas and results to all levels of the organisation.
- Additionally, you are proficient in both written and spoken English and Danish.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.