Entry Level Chemist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Assist Synthetic chemists in QC testing and troubleshooting tests on raw materials, in-line process and final products.
- Use analytical instrumentation like Fluorimeter, FTIR, MALDI, HPLC, mass spectrometry etc. to collect data and perform systematic studies.
- Perform data analysis, validate test data and perform data entry of test results.
- Perform basic molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, Western blotting etc.)
What you need for this role:
- BA/BS in Chemistry or equivalent required.
- Must have some research experience (academic or otherwise).
- Good understanding and knowledge of basic Chemistry concepts.
- Some hands-on experience in synthesis/ biochemistry/ blotting/ analytical instrumentation.
- Be self-motivated and willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and record keeping habit.
- Knowledge in organic chemistry/ synthesis, biochemistry.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- LSG Cell Biology & Chemistry (10919)
- Position Type