ENTHOUSIASTIC OFFICE MANAGER (part-time, 2 days) - Netherlands
- Are you interested in an office manager role in a dynamic, professional and international environment?
- Due to continued success we are seeking a part-time office manager to strengthen our team.
- This important and varied role involves office and administration elements as well as a pro-active approach to general tasks to support the Managing Director.
- Our company is an entrepreneurial company with a proven track record in the development and sales of innovative and effective OTC products.
- Our expertise lies in the field of product development, EU medical device registration and sales through our international distributor’s network in over 25 countries (EU & CIS).
- Being an office manager you are responsible the office runs efficiently and smoothly.
- You are the central player and face of the company.
- You support the Managing Director and team in general management tasks, among others financial administration, personnel and organization.
General roles, tasks and responsibilities will be:
- First point of contact for all visitors, incoming calls and general company/product mailboxes,
- Providing all support to the management,
- Draw up and register orders, invoices and transportation documents in bookkeeping system (KING),
- Organizing meetings, customer relationship management, travels etc.,
- Archiving and ensures both digital/hardcopy archives are up to date,
- Collect mail, send out regular mail and parcels,
- Arrange office supplies, groceries etc.
Profile we look for are driven candidates with:
- MBO/HBO level,
- Secretary or office management experience, preferably in an international and professional environment,
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit, work independent, structured and with a strong desire to make things happen,
- Proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Experience with ERP system (preferably KING) or willingness to get acquainted with,
- Native speaker in one of the following languages: Dutch and/or English. Good written and spoken English.
- Being part of an informal result focused team where ideas are valued and initiatives encouraged. Make things happen and you can look forward with as much confidence as we do. Our company is an ambitious and dynamic company and is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of consumer health products.