This job is currently Archived,
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - Spain
SGS Life Science Services (company)
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- Our company is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
- With more than 80,000 employees, our company operates a network of over
- 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Coordinate the enterprise information architecture (EIA), which describes the current and future state and sets guidance necessary to achieve effective enterprise change
- Responsible for leading the program to develop, maintain and leverage the enterprise architecture (EA) across the organization.
- Defines EA processes and leads the integration of these processes with other related business and IS/IT processes
- REPORTING LINE
- Head of IT Demand Management
- Define & maintain global target IT Architecture (Applications, Data, Technologies) aligned to the Business strategy
- Define & maintain global solution platform scope
- Capture cross-country / LoB baseline architectures
- Develop global IT Architecture Strategies and Transition Architectures aligned with target global and local business processes
- Evaluate architecture fit for project proposals
- Develop architecture drafts for project proposals in close collaboration with Business IT Manager
- Review technical specifications and implementations
- Maintain global IT application and service database
- Continuously improve processes to manage IT Architecture data and ensure high quality
- Evaluate new Technologies / Tools / Products and adapt IT Architecture accordingly
- Advise business in context of changes to IT Architecture or any new technologies / tools / products
- Leads and guides virtual IT Architect team within Architecture domain: provides direction, drives continuous improvement, identifies any gaps / overlaps and communicates to owner, ensures/supervises implementation of corrective/preventive actions to the IT Architecture
- Graduate level of studies in information technology or related fields
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing architecture components such as system software design, application development, security, infrastructure setup
- Experienced in documenting complex architectural concepts and solutions in both business and technical terms
- Sound experiences in project management
- Deep understanding of testing and certification business processes
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to build trust, respect and confidentiality.
- Initiative Taker (Pro-active, persuasive, decisive)
- Able to work independently, well under pressure and challenges status quo
- International exposure and flexibility to travel (around 25%)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), French language skills are of advantage
- Applies judgment and adherence to company ethics, standards and integrity
- Fosters Innovation
- Thinks Strategically
- Translates Strategy into Actions.
- Collaborates Effectively
- Embraces Change
- Leads in Uncertainty