This job is currently Archived,
Enterprise Architect, IT - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Enterprise Architect, IT
- In IT we are taking ownership of the IT Architecture in our company and ensuring that the future needs of our company are supported by the right IT landscape and technologies.
- Our company has embarked on a digitization journey where were are building new platforms and supporting new ways of working, while ensuring that the more traditional enterprise landscape still evolves and supports the business needs.
- As Enterprise Architect you report to the VP of IT and will play a central role in this transformation.
- As our new Enterprise Architect you secure a holistic view of business processes, information, IT solutions and infrastructure and have the overall responsibility for securing the link between the functional business strategies, the IT strategy and the IT landscape.
- You will work closely with both key business stakeholders at senior leadership level and with the rest of IT to ensure that the solutions form a cohesive system landscape and are aligned with current and strategic business requirements.
- You will also define, drive and participate in POV and POC activities where these are needed to decide how/if these technologies, systems or concepts provides value to our company.
In this position you need to:
- Have strong business understanding, and experience in working with strategy
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be an expert in the area of Enterprise Architecture
- Have extensive experience with corporate/enterprise IT and working in a multi-cultural work environment
- Experience with a digitalization aganda (advanced data management, automation/robotics, AI etc.) is an advantage
- Be able to work with practical applications as well, for instance in defining and running proof-of-value and proof-of-concept activities to validate architectural decisions
- A master in Business Administration or Engineering
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.