Enterprise Application Software Developer (Front-end and Back-end) - Netherlands
NightBalance is looking for experienced Enterprise Application Software Engineers, to work with our talented teams to design and build the next generation of connected health device solutions for our patients.
You have a passion for, and experience in, developing scalable enterprise medical products that were brought to market. You are comfortable in developing software in a regulated environment to a strict development methodology and focussed on solving end-user needs. You can create and maintain the front-end and/or back-end of the application, which consists of the core application logic to be developed, databases, data and application integration, API's and other back-end processes. You are familiar with the world of object-oriented programming languages and usability design. You will work together with the other developers in a close-knit team to deliver new and ground-breaking applications for patients with positional sleep apnea.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development enterprise software applications in a regulated environment - ISO13485 / IEC 62304 / and 21 CFR 820 standards & guidelines.
- Write product design specifications, risk assessments, test protocols, reports and other documentation relevant to the development of the product.
- Develop enterprise software applications for NightBalance’s medical products with a focus on performance, usability, scalability, security, data privacy and stability.
- Ensure a consistent user experience across all user touch points and interfaces in the product.
- Drive the design of appealing and compelling user experiences in our connected care solutions through the design of engaging workflows and experiences in apps and web based services.
- Assure the quality of software applications and products through good design, review and testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment under deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at all levels of technical ability and expertise.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers to deliver according to the project plans (supplier management).
Education / Skills / Requirements
- Masters Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable Software Engineering or Computer Science field
- Medical device development domain knowledge and expertise in design for products that were successfully approved and launched. (highly preferable)
- Good understanding of medical device software and processes and of the global quality/regulatory requirements around these
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java or C#), PostgreSQL/SQL and REST/SOAP
- Experience with modern code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Experience in delivering cloud based solutions and establishing a service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience in test automation and build automation tools
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure technologies
What we offer
- An attractive & competitive market salary.
- An inspiring working environment where autonomy is appreciated.
- An organization where professional and personal growth are important.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)15 700 9700.
Please send your cv and cover letter in English addressed to Mr. R. Duffy.
No recruiters at this moment please.