Engineering Inter - Hampton - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Job DescriptionField Service Engineer – Intern
First year intern duties will include:
- Participation to live online training events CTP (continuous training program)
- Assisting beam physics engineers with testing procedures/maintenance/troubleshooting/problem resolution
- Assisting cyclotron engineers with testing procedures/maintenance/troubleshooting/problem resolution
- Assisting electro-mechanical engineers with testing procedures/maintenance/troubleshooting/problem resolution
- Assisting electro-mechanical positioning engineers with testing procedures/maintenance/troubleshooting/problem resolution
- Providing site support as required (moving stock, morning walk-through, test setup, etc.)
ProfileSecond year intern duties will include:
- All first year duties
- MAS-PT training plan
- Basic Operator training in the main control room
Third year intern duties will include:
- All first and second year duties
- Basic Operator certification
- Training plan assignment of choice
CompanyParticle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
OfferIBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.