Engineer with acoustic measurement experience - Denmark
- Do you have experience in setting up anechoic chambers and test advanced audio products?
- Are you trained in listening tests and can detect minor discrepancies in audio performance?
- Do you believe that testing is a proactive and solution orientated discipline?
- Then you might be our new system test engineer.
Your main responsibility in this role is to verify our hearing solutions prior to being handed over to mass production. To this end your main tasks consists of the following:
- Preparing and executing tests in anechoic chambers
- Measuring and reporting acoustical output
- Listening to hearing instrument output
- Test hearing instrument audio properties under different environments and circumstances
- Debugging and critically assessing test output in order to provide constructive feedback to developers
The position is situated in our R&D organization. Here you will have a large interface to engineers from a range of disciplines including acoustics, software, hardware and mechanics.
- Most important for us is your experience in carrying out tests on audio products and more specifically, that you understand acoustics fundamentals such as microphone basics, room- and psychoacoustics.
- Your main drive and motivation is to contribute to creating superior audio solutions.
- To this end you are proactive, creative and curious, which in turn enables you to stress and push products beyond test specifications.
- One of your main characteristics is that you are curious and find yourself driven to analyze your test out, and if necessary test “outside” the box.
- We are in other words not just looking for “an executer”, but someone with a critical mind-set.