This job is currently Archived,
Engineer Technical Support Alphen aan den Rijn Netherlands,
Posted on : 11 May 2017
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products.
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with.
- We currently employ approximately 150 staff covering various locations in Europe.
- In this full time position you will independently provide 2nd line support, primarily for SMART Automation products, to our international distributors, direct selling units (DSU s) and other stakeholders in various technical areas such as training, support, repair, service and guarantee.
- In addition, technical support and advise will be given to the Marketing & Development Department for the development of new products and improving existing products.
- An expert in complex automated instruments or machines
- A creative self-starter and customer focused
- Willing to give training & technical support at our customers in The Netherlands as well as international within Europe area
- Willing to travel (international) max. 30%
- Secondary vocational or higher education with technical specialization
- Comprehensive troubleshooting skills in the electronical and mechanical area
- Experience in project management
- IT skills (IT hardware and MS Office/VBA)
- Good communication skills and knowledge of Dutch and English language
- A driving license
- An international professional environment in a growing and ambitious healthy organization.
- A responsible job at a top player in the market. With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow. The benefits are good, including an attractive bonus plan, mobile phone and laptop.
Alphen aan den Rijn Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates