Engineer / Sr Engineer - Safety - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- To provide expertise in EHS related support for the plant and responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring EHS program to ensure compliance with local environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Co-coordinating plant EHS programs including ERT and EHS Committee activities.
- Maintaining plant EHS management system ( ISO 14001, MS 1722 and OHSAS 18001 ) and continual monitoring and evaluate the effectiveness of the plant EHS Management system
- Conducts EHS awareness training for plant employees
- Responsible for recommending corrective action where environmental health and safety hazards exist and developing, implementing and monitoring EHS programs.
- Responds to emergencies and investigates any EHS related accidents and recommends corrective action.
- Liaison with local authority bodies such as Department of Environmental, Department of Occupational Safety and Health, and Fire and Rescue Department.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or any or equivalent.
- Protection Officer with Atomic Energy Licensing Board, Malaysia will be added advantages.
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience in EHS field.
- Registered Safety and Health Officer with Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia