Engineer / Sr Engineer - Electrical - Malaysia
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss and define existing or potential engineering projects.
- Assist in Development of budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
- Conduct electrical designs, plant room/ Equipment sizing & cost estimates and detailed design of respective M&E services with calculations.
- Prepare proposals, requisitions, tenders, datasheets and specifications for electrical equipment and conduct vendor data reviews.
- Review and provide comment on vendor designs.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform design activities.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Implement projects by directing and coordinating manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and review operations, to ensure conformance to design specifications.
- Site construction supervision
- Minimum Bachelor ' s Degree with basic working experience.