Engineer / Sr. Engineer - CRM Inhouse Consultant - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Assist the Asia Pacific regional CRM Lead in analysis, design and implementation of business processes and modeling of business objects in Salesforce.com.
- Creation and maintenance of functional and technical specifications for implementation of defined business processes.
- Work with the Project team on the integration with the backend system.
- Support the regional rollout and training of local administrators and end-users.
- (Partial) Project management in the CRM Area.
- Support and monitor CRM system and related interfaces to ensure continuous operation.
- Facilitate effective change management on the CRM System.
- Liaise with global CRM specialist to coordinate testing and deployment of new function.
- Minimum Bachelor ' s Degree with basic working experience