Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Follow established engineering principles to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organisation's standards of quality and cost.
- For more senior positions, to develop innovative solutions and new approaches to engineering problems to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organisation's standards of quality and cost.
- Analyse product specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new production processes, estimate time requirements for each step, and prepares operation sheets.
- Analyse existing production processes and develop recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimise risks, costs and wastage; increase yields and productivity and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical or Electrical or equivalent related field.
- 1 - 5 years of working experience and familiar with Lean Management.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and good in Failure Analysis.