Engineer, Mechatronics/Automation - South Africa
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Primary focus includes responsibility for various technical systems and components in the Pharmaceutical packaging environment of company South Africa.
- The scope includes responsibility for system administration, development and monitoring / reviewing of the System Development Life Cycles of new projects and existing technical systems, including packaging, HVAC and Environmental monitoring equipment, shop floor automation systems, Quality, Safety, Maintenance, Documentation, Archiving, shop floor automation and good adherence to standards and systems.
- Promotes the behaviors and principles that drive continuous improvement of our Lean Enterprise.
- Ensures that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with company, and local code requirements for employee and environmental safety and health with harmonious employee relations.
Requires technical, automation/electronics, IT automation systems and equipment reliability expertise together with project management skills and knowledge of quality systems.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Recognized Engineering degree in Mechatronics
- 3 years operations and project experience in an equipment / system operational environment
- Computer literacy: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Project Scheduling, CAD
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Communication Skills, Written, Oral and Presentations
- Decision Making
- Goal driven, self-motivated pro-active and comfortable working in isolation and in teams
- Must be familiar with quality controlled systems and how they interlink.
- Experience with administration of automated systems would be an advantage
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Pharmaceutical, CAD, Employee Relations, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Science, Human Resources