Engineer III (SQA Engineer) - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in requirement reviews, module and system FMEA documentation.
- Develop verification and validation plans and reports.
- Design, develop and execute test plans.
- Work closely with local and distributed teams.
- Experience in reporting and tracking bugs.
- Support System, R&D and Product Support teams.
- Accurately and thoroughly document work in accordance with ISO 13485 and FDA regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related engineering discipline.
- 8+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In depth knowledge of and application of principles and theories of software verification and validation.
- In depth knowledge of SCRUM software development processes.
- Strong communication, leadership, technical, and computer skills.
- Experience in Team Foundation System (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) is a plus.
- Experience working with IVD is a plus.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.