This job is currently Archived,
Engineer II - United States
Posted on : 13 May 2017
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Engineer II is responsible to develop and improve new as well as existing engineering methods to create and maintain engineering drawings in 2D and 3D for equipment, components, assemblies, and sub assemblies in a manufacturing environment.
- This position is also responsible for maintenance of PLM, PDM, CR/ CN processes, and Engineering document control across QSD.
What you'll need for this role:
Basic theoretical and knowledge in application of engineering principals as demonstrated by previous work experiences:
- Fluency in 2D and 3D CAD applications, i.e. SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively convey requirements, resolve conflicts, achieve objectives and successful completion of tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management, computer skills, and analytical/problem solving.
- Three or more years of experience utilizing PLM and ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial preferred) or minimum 7 years of verifiable industry experiences in lieu of engineering degree.
- Working knowledge in generation of equipment specifications and SOPs, and qualification procedures such as IQ, OQ, PQ, along with process validation protocols.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, technicians, and designers in a fast pace working environment to meet internal customer demands.
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in engineering roles in medical device manufacturing or regulated engineering environments.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.