Encirca Software Engineering Intern - United States
Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers
Our software development practice focuses on code quality and attention to detail. Interns will be exposed to Python, Angular, TypeScript, AWS, GitLab, SQL, DynamoDB and PostgreSQL. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with AWS products and tools such as S3 buckets, Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, CloudWatch and more. We strive to place our Software Engineer interns where we see the most potential for the individual, placing individuals with teams that match your skillsets and passion.
UX Researchers, Designers and Engineers
Our UX team serves our customers and internal scrum teams by conducting UX research with customers and sales professionals. Our UX practice strives to validate usability with farmers and deliver a seamless user experience in our software. Depending on your interests and skills, you’ll be paired with a mentor conducting user research, designing software elements and screens or engineering functional designs working directly with agile teams developing solutions. Our goal is to see your work materialize in our software.
Technology we’re using:
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Serverless Architecture
- Geospatial datasets and libraries
- SQL Server
What we're looking for:
- Interest in developing high-performance, user-friendly web applications in a fast-paced, team environment
- Interest in cloud computing
- Interest in big data, analytical processing
- Experience with a mainstream technology. We use the technologies listed below, but they are not a requirement.
- Excellent code quality and attention to detail.
- Working towards a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Driven and strong sense for high-quality user experience a plus
- Interest in analysis and visualization of geospatial data a plus
- Passion to do something impactful with your hard-earned software development skills