Employee Expense Management Analyst, Regional Delivery Center - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Regional Delivery Centers (RDC)are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
- The EEM Analyst will be the main support for delivery and execution of expense management processes for all markets that the RDC supports in Europe.
- The objective of this role is to support and enable the RDC PtP function to partner with its Finance and business counterparts to ensure that business objectives are sufficiently met.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitoring the health and effectiveness of the Travel and Expense Management process in Europe
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all employee expense reports
- Reconciling expense report submissions against credit card interfaces and submissions as required.
- Resolving any systemic issues that occur within the end to end Travel and Expense (T&E) process.
- Contribute to and work strategically within the Expense Management team to advance the PtP function
- Manage T&E queries from Executive Admin staff
- Develop required documentation and support audits for internal and external auditors
- Lead, participate, and support special projects as requested by leadership
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company
- Travel and Expense Management experience preferred
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies
- Experience working in a SOX404 environment
- Business-level English language skills (speaking and writing) required
- Experience using SAP desired
Technical Skills Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Regional Manager, SAP, Animal Health, Management, Technology, Veterinary