Employee Communications Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Develop and implement internal communication strategies and plans that engage, align and inspire employees with Charles River’s vision and business strategy. Drive employees' understanding and engagement on the on the Company’s priorities and key initiatives with a focus on our Microbial Solutions business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with senior leaders on communication strategies and activities to support key initiatives.
- Provide strategic counsel to senior leaders and develop messaging and internal communications for the business on industry updates, key initiatives, and other topics.
- Develop internal communications programs that mobilize employees to achieve business goals.
- Manage all phases of communications development from evaluating effectiveness and identifying needs through planning, execution and measurement.
- Recommend and plan communications strategies, programs or activities that address specific business issues or employee needs and achieve desired results.
- Create clear, concise and timely communications that convey key messages tied to business/company goals and foster employee understanding and commitment.
- Measure communications effectiveness using best practices and KPIs.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in marketing, communications, human resources or related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years related experience in employee communications for a multi-site organization.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: Excellent writing and marketing skills required. Effective communication skills for large, multinational audiences. Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration, influencing, aligning, and active listening. Must feel comfortable discussing communication needs with senior leaders and key stakeholders at a global level. Must be able to meet deadlines and work with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet