EMEA Senior Recruiter - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- To manage the recruiting process from end-to-end, collaborate in creating staffing plans, developing strategies and implementing action plans related to both candidate sourcing / identification and recruitment process execution. .
- Developing job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview questions; Coach Hiring Managers on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Lead or support Global projects focusing on improvements and development .
- Maintain current knowledge in business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs, and develop sourcing methodologies and strategies to target and identify qualified candidates
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
- Provide company information to candidates and appropriately 'sell' candidates on the value proposition and act as ‘Ambassador’ of company.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required..
- A minimum of 3 years experience of corporate/agency recruitment experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results against clearly defined deadlines is required.
- Understanding/experience with Shared Services recruitment is a plus
- Ability to work within a team approach is required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred (ICIMs).
- Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiating and influencing skills; project management, and time management are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- English is a must plus other European language ( French, Spanish or Dutch)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.