EMEA Segment Manager - Clinical Oncology - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible for the development of the go-to-market strategy for the Clinical Molecular Oncology customer segment to drive customer centric approach and deliver targeted sales growth.
Assess customer needs and develop innovative and compelling “company's solutions” and value proposition for the customer segment to ensure we develop and preserve our competitiveness and ability to grow the business by:
- Organizing and driving a continuous Voice-Of-Customer process to identify and update customer needs related to segment
- Maintaining deep knowledge of related company’s products and services (whole portfolio adapted to segment)
- Working closely with Product marketing, Service solutions project Mgr, Sales organization and Customer Care to identify products, services and solutions we can package
- Working closely with Division/Business Group marketing to align our solutions/develop new solutions adapted to customer needs.
- Working with industry associations and with peers; developing key customers (KOL) relationships
- Staying abreast of changes in the market environment, regulatory environment and competitive strategies
- Analyzing market data and identifying trends and key opportunities within the segment by using internal and external information sources.
Define the appropriate Go to Market strategies and activities to achieve sales growth and strengthen the company position:
- Develop strategies for expanding your customer segment and liaise with Regional Marketing managers and Sales organization to ensure local needs are captured and addressed.
- Participate to DBC task force
- Participate in the strategic planning process for the segment.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing managers and Sales organization to prioritize by region
- Plan activities and initiatives within your segment required to achieve the tactical marketing plan
- Evaluate, update or adjust the plans to profitably acquire, grow and retain the key customers in the targeted segment and geography.
Be responsible and support tactical plan implementation for the customer segment:
- Lead the development of execution plans for go-to-market activities (identify business needs, determine targets, co-develop actions and timelines and align resources with other functions).
- Develop key messages, provide content, and input for the marketing communications team and digital marketing
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop related selling tools and trainings for Sales organization
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Marketing Operations to execute on market segment initiatives, campaigns, events, ads, and demand generation campaigns.
- Teaming with the strategic pricing manager on pricing and margin strategy and initiatives for your segment
- Coaching teams on opportunities in the segments and promote awareness of the priorities.
- Collect/disseminate best practices, knowledge and insight relevant to the strategies and tactics.
Track the results and provide frequent communication and status. Be the advisor around trends and issues across the segment.
- Degree or above - educated in business/marketing discipline and/or subject specific to the oncology segment
- English is a must, having additional languages will be an advantage (German, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic)
- At least 5 years experience working with the Clinical Oncology segment with Molecular Oncology products experience.
- Relevant Life Sciences industry experience 10 years (including Sales & Marketing experience).
- Market research or analytical experience
- Consultancy experience.
- Segmentation experience: articulating and delivering solutions to segments.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and execute projects, Ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information, Ability to determine and articulate a long-range vision and strategy, Intimate knowledge of the market at a regional level – drivers, challenges, customers, purchasing methods, decision making, Insightful, ability to integrate multifaceted data and to summarize complex ideas, Track record of growth/delivering results, Entrepreneurial skills- self-driven and motivated, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Ability to engage and influence others, Ability to work in a matrix environment, Change management skills, Complete finisher, Results oriented, Ability to see the big picture.