This job is currently Archived,
EMEA Sales Operations Manager - Diagnostics F/M - United Kingdom, France
Posted on : 16 April 2017
Job Description :
- Our company is recruiting a Sales Operations Manager to join the European Head Office.
- The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the European Regional Sales and Service Leaders as well as Finance partners in order to achieve key commercial objectives within the European markets.
- The Sales Operations Manager will act as link between individual sales regions and support functions (Finance, customer care, manufacturing, IT, MarComm and HR).
- This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Healthcare professional from a manufacturer looking to develop their career In a European Sales related function.
- Re-defining & supporting sales process for diagnostics division in the company.
- Defining roles & responsibilities in each phase of the sales process taking into different business models and ensuring that all the necessary approvals are enforced during the process
- Creating standardized, localized customer facing templates for sales team to use: Customer contract templates, Site Acceptance Test (SAT) documents, acceptance/transfer of ownership documents, dealer/agent contract templates (contracts/quotes/POs etc)
- Creating a system for storing all necessary sales documents centrally by sales case Developing and maintaining quoting tools
- Managing all CRM platforms and systems first line of user support
- Creating & maintaining guidelines on how to use for specific purposes, especially customer/contact/opportunity creation, opportunity management, forecasting,
- Developing and configuring SFDC & quotation tools together with IT
- Lead management & control, ensuring that leads get processed in the system
- Developing and Leading the analytics and business insight reports based on SFDC
- Dash board & data extract creation
- Overall data integrity & system control
- Sales process trainer for Diagnostics (Dx) EMEA, both newcomers and existing employees
- Facilitating in overall sales channel development/planning
- Input into the commercial objectives and communicate targets to individual markets
- Review sales performance to ensure achievement of quarterly and annual sales objectives and provide input where required
- Develop collaborative relationships with the Regional Sales Managers and Country Managers
- Key contact for all departments including Dealer Development, Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Planning
- Contribute to budget and strategy planning
- Support with new model pricing and launch activity for individual markets
- home office.
- 40% - 50% Travel
- Master / Bachelor of Science or business administration.
- 5 plus years of sales and/or leadership experience within the industry in global environment.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good management, communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Evidence of documenting and driving changes in business processes required.
- Expert level Excel skills.
- Other European languages
- Knowledge of IVD / Diagnostics market environment an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- 6 Sigma or similar an advantange.
- Other analytical tools