- We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for overall marketing efforts in the EMEA region for Diagnostics.
- The role is integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from product promotion to lead generation.
- Together with members of the sales team, business and global marketing managers, the Marketing Specialist will plan and execute regional digital marketing campaigns, coordinate event marketing activities and develop new graphic designs, promotional materials etc.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs to generate leads and drive sales.
- Social Media marketing
- Email marketing
- Display and Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Execute and coordinate field marketing events
- Liaise with external vendors to organize event logistics
- Track event costs against budgets
- Plan and execute event related email marketing campaigns
- Create CRM campaigns for field events and report event lead metrics
- Plan and execute prospect to lead nurturing campaigns
- Create regional campaigns
- Qualify and assign leads to sales
- Report on lead funnel metrics
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Marketing and/or extensive relevant experience
- Preferably minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing specialist role in B2B or B2C
- Experience with Diagnostics marketing (RUO/IVD) or another relevant science field
- Fluent in English and German
- Solid knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Available to travel within the EMEA-region (5%-15%)
- Thorough understanding of traditional and digital marketing elements
- Proficiency in marketing data analytics and tools
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to work well within a team and independently
- An ability to quickly engage with outside vendors and colleagues to build powerful and successful partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness with an innovative and creative mind