EMEA Marketing GCO, Dir. - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Define and shape the EMEA marketing strategy and tactics on both Clinical Diagnostic and Life Science Research markets according to the global marketing strategy and overall corporate goals.
- Work closely with the EMEA commercial management team to define and implement a 3 years plan aimed to grow revenues and profits in the region.
- Manage and develop a team of 50 people capable of managing operational marketing activities.
- Understand the key competencies required to achieve organizational goals and build organizational capability.
- Put in place and manage the resources, tools and processes to assess market opportunities within the region, capture customer need changes and define go-to-market initiatives, tactics and routes to deliver sales growth and profitability by customer segment.
- Define and drive implementation of the yearly tactical plan by customer segment in collaboration with sales organizations.
- Drive a strong partnership between the EMEA marketing teams and the regional sales teams.
- Leads a harmonized pricing strategy for Life Science Research and Clinical Diagnostic products to deliver profitable growth across the portfolio.
- Manage the EMEA marketing budget and oversee the operational execution of planned activities with the marketing operations team, monitor ROI.
- Drive the assessment of market needs toward services and the improvement and the development of the current service portfolio.
- Manage the European Training Center
- Partner with key stakeholders within product Division, Business Group and other Regions to share best practices and determine activities and actions needed to implement business development programs
- Demonstrable abilities for marketing methodologies/best practices, for sales processes and marketing/sales alignment
- Proven ability to build and lead multicultural teams. Visionary/Business strategic vision proven ability and excellent leadership skills.
- Able to priorities initiatives, to establish performance criteria and to ensure that these are met
- Makes insightful decisions and come to conclusions to deal with complex challenges.
- Team player able to work within matrix organizations and with global cross functional teams
- Strong verbal and communication skill with the ability to present ideas and influence executive leadership
- Frequent travelling within EMEA and US
- Education: MSc or PhD degree in a scientific discipline with an MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 20 years of experience including sales / sales management experience.
- 10 years of working experience in similar fields (Clinical Diagnostic or Life Science) with an operational marketing management role at international level