This job is currently Archived,
EMEA Field Marketing Specialist - Spain
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Develop and execute regional tactical marketing plan for EMEA and ensure alignment with the strategic goals of the Food Science Division.
- Propose, manage and participate to local events, trade shows, workshops and webinars.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations when and where appropriate aligned with divisional positioning and messaging.
- Generate regional campaigns and promotions after validation by global tactical marketing manager.
- Create local sales tools as required by sales and distributors after validation by global tactical marketing manager.
- Measure ROI of the elements of the tactical plan. Contribute to division e Marketing program (SEM, SEO, SMM).
- Support internal sales teams to establish company presence in the industry
- Support the FSD sales manager and/or business development manager and/or global account manager as they identify new customers and develop new markets.
- Assist with building CRM database as well as maintenance and segmentation.
- Provide regional competitive feedback
- Provide feedback to the strategic marketing team on regional strategies for new product development.
- Provide feedback on regional competitor activity.
- Manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in conjunction with strategic marketing and local sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline, or equivalent. Additional MSc or PhD qualifications would be desirable
- Professional marketing qualification would be an advantage
- 5 years of experience in a Marketing or Sales Specialist role within the Food Science sector
- Fluent in English, a second language preferable( French, German, Italian or Spanish)
- Must be comfortable presenting to customers and large groups of people
- A credible and independent worker with motivation to expand and grow the business; able to manage activities that drive sales and profitability through effective product life cycle management
- Strong presentation skills to influence and motivate sales teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: able to present credible and influential arguments
- Strong ability to work across the organisation and influence others.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences