This job is currently Archived,
EMEA Distribution Specialist - Belgium
Posted on : 21 March 2017
- Our company is a global research-based company that develops and markets products to improve the health and production of animals in more than 100 countries
- Our products enhance animal health, wellness, welfare and performance to help the food industry produce an abundant supply of safe and affordable food.
- Our distribution strategy is to shape the distribution set-up into a simplified, flexible, cost effective, compliant and reliable network to support our fast growing, diversified and complex animal health business.
- The EMEA Distribution Specialist supports the Regional Distribution Leader in the implementation of the distribution governance related to internal or external Logistics Service Providers for Warehousing activities at the RDC/DC and outbound shipments from DC to first paying customers.
- She/he will build strong relationships with and assuring efficient interactions with all stakeholders.
- Prepare and lead performance reviews with LSP's of DC's and ensure close follow-up of action plans and issue resolution.
- Support the Regional Distribution Leader in the implementation of company outbound distribution strategy in the EMEA region by leading some implementation projects and validate post implementation the business case goals (cost savings, service increase,
- Lead the change control for all projects.
- Drive continuous improvement and issue resolution within the EMEA distribution design based on further potential cost savings, best practices knowledge, business evolution needs and emerging distribution trends.
- Report regional distribution metrics.
- Lead distribution readiness for launches that impact the EMEA region
- Consultant for any questions related to distribution in the region as well as supporting any unexpected distribution issues.
- Experience in outbound distribution (warehousing and transport)
- Experience in distribution of ambient, dangerous goods and cold chain products
- Demonstrated learning agility, flexibility, ability to focus and prioritize.
- Demonstrated capability to analyze and report Logistic KPI's.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Proven ability at networking across organizations and cultures.
- Experience to work on an international level
- Demonstrated multi-functional project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written & presentation skills)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and/or warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Excel for data analysis
- Knowledge of GDP (Good Distribution Practices)
- Experience with distribution of controlled drugs
- Deep knowledge of SAP and interfaces with SAP or other systems
- Knowledge of supply chain tools and business processes
- Experience with manufacturing, planning and supply chain operations
- Knowledge of French, German, Spanish and/or Italian
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and familiarity with GMP and regulatory requirements
- CPIM certification
- Work shift: Full time, normal work shift
- Travel required : 10 to 20%