- We are the global market leader and competence center for ultra-miniaturized wireless communication systems.
- Our product offering ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons, to professional communication solutions for security, industry, broadcast and stage applications.
Embedded Systems Engineer
- Be part of a highly skilled team of wireless, software and electronic specialists.
- In our innovative and technologically challenging environment you can contribute with your knowledge to the design, implementation and verification of embedded systems on specific hardware for wireless communication devices.
- Programming in C/C++ on event-driven and real-time operating systems
- Participation to all steps in the development cycle, both on HW and SW levels
- Setup and debug of specific HW at the component, board and system level
- Using and programming of measurement equipment for customization and automation of repetitive or timing sensitive test and measurement functions
- Establishing technical notes and documentation
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders on a technical level
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years of proven industrial experience in low level embedded SW development and electronic design
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++ programming on resource constrained and real-time embedded systems
- Experience with Python scripting language Sound knowledge in analog and digital electronic systems
- Team player, with quick perception and able to master complex systems
- Fluent in English; good knowledge in French and / or German is a plus
- Are you ready for this challenge?
- We offer you an exciting job with room to bring in your own ideas in a fascinating high-tech environment with an open corporate culture.