Embedded Systems Engineer - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are the global market leader .
- Our product offering ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons, to professional communication solutions for security, industry, broadcast and stage applications.
Embedded Systems Engineer
Be part of a highly skilled team of wireless, software and electronic specialists. In our innovative and technologically challenging environment you can contribute with your knowledge to the design, implementation and verification of embedded systems on specific hardware for wireless communication devices.
- Programming in C/C++ on event-driven and real-time operating systems
- Participation to all steps in the development cycle, both on HW and SW levels
- Setup and debug of specific HW at the component, board and system level
- Using and programming of measurement equipment for customization and automation of repetitive or timing sensitive test and measurement functions
- Establishing technical notes and documentation Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders on a technical level
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years of proven industrial experience in low level embedded SW development and electronic design
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++ programming on resource constrained and real-time embedded systems
- Experience with Python scripting language Sound knowledge in analog and digital electronic systems
- Team player, with quick perception and able to master complex systems
- Fluent in English; good knowledge in French and / or German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.