Embedded System Engineer - Defence Sector - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- In order to support the development of our activities in the defense industry, we are looking for an embedded system engineer.
- You will carry out assignments at the same time as a development engineer (meeting the technical objectives of development) and consulting engineer specializing in electronics and in industrial information technology, on on-board real-time systems (contribution of expertise in the analysis and design of existing and new products).
- You will work on complex system integrating mechanical, electrical and electronic components.
- In the project, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the client specifications;
- Definition of the system architecture;
- Real time embedded software development;
- Writing of tests scenarios;
- Software and Hardware Test and Validation;
- Writing technical documents for the reporting.
- You hold an engineer degree and proved at least 5 years of experience in developing embedded systems both software and hardware part in the transport industry.
- Through your projects, you developed skills in C and C++ and real-time embedded Linux.
- You also proved basic skills in hardware.
- You are fluent in English. French is a clear asset.
- You have good communications skills and know how to adapt quickly to new environments.
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.