Embedded Software Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
In order to strengthen our growth in the Telecommunications sector, we are actively looking for several Embedded Software Developers.
- Support our customers with system level architecture studies (software architecture definition, choice of OS, HW/SW trade-offs, etc...).
- Be involved in the development stage : design & implementation (Linux device drivers, BSPs, boot loaders, networking stacks, multimedia frameworks, application level software, etc…).
- Follow up whether the implementation is in line with the original defined architecture and requirements
- Adopt the systems engineering methodology and software development processes.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- Strong experience (minimum 2 to 3 years) & skills in C/C++ coding.
- Understanding of the Linux kernel, compilation and debugging techniques (gcc, gdb).
- Experience in running SW or Linux on embedded processors
- Experience in other Embedded Operating Systems (Android, RTEMS, eCos, pSOS, VxWorks, QNX,..) is a plus.
- Experience in device drivers, networking stacks and multimedia frameworks is also a plus.
- Motivated & rapid learner attitude.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a real plus.
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.