- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry
- Our company is creating a new site which will collaborate closely with R&D teams situated in our headquarters.
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish this new location and shape the international collaboration with the teams.
- Master the challenge of creating and developing an embedded software platform, the basis for our company hearing care products.
- Be part of our developer-driven culture and environment which fosters you to demonstrate your creativity and engineering skills.
- This is an opportunity to work in an international team of software specialists developing a hearing instrument software platform for medical applications.
- Take part in bringing this new site to life and shaping our new team.
- Extend and optimize our embedded software platform, enabling high efficiency multiprocessing, multi threading application development (C, Python, DSL)
- Enhance our highly integrated software platform development environment (Python, C, C#, tcl, Matlab, DSL, SVN, Git, Jenkins, Continuous Delivery)
- Collaborate with software platform developers, application developers and architects
- Stay in daily cross-site exchange with a team of experienced specialists at our company headquarters
- Support building up embedded software competence at our new site
- Master degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years industrial work experience
- Expertise in C for embedded systems, multithreading, multiprocessing, debugging
- Pronounced understanding of embedded computing hardware and resource constraints
- Industrial experience with OOP (C++, Python, or alike), embedded development environments and the integration thereof Strong capabilities in abstraction, structuring, design and implementation of software
- Team player and open minded personality, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel frequently to R&D headquarters
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals