Embedded Software Developer - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
Embedded Software Developer
- Our company is a Swedish engineering consultancy company supporting manufacturers to develop medical devices, systems and solutions.
- For 15 years around 100 engineers have been developing devices in the field of electronics, software, mechanics and project management support.
- We are active in the life cycle of products - from concepts & innovations, through design, verification & validation, production setup & process validation, to product maintenance & support.
- Embedded software development for medical devices using C/C++
- Software architecture and software design
- Technical requirements identification and use case analysis
- Software verification and validation
- Communication with customers and partners
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Passion for medical device development
- Ability to manage and organize own work
- Optional: First experience in embedded software engineering and software tests
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Versatile position and challenging projects
- Broad range for personal development
- Highly motivated team, good atmosphere and appropriate compensation