Embedded Software Developer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Embedded Software Developer
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy founded in 1984 in France. Thanks to the expertise of 800 experts operating in Belgium and in the Netherlands for more than 25 years, we support our clients in over 20 countries with 12.200 employees worldwide.
Our highly specialized teams of consultants intervene throughout the entire development lifecycle of a product, a process or an infrastructure. Our teams are involved in large-scale industrial projects in 4 main industrial sectors: Transports (Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense), Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Food & Chemistry), Industrial Products (High-Tech, Industrial Equipments) & Industrial Services (Exploitation of any kind of services and networks such as Energy, Gas, Telecom, Infrastructure...).
In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Whether you are a junior, experienced or expert engineer, we are able to present motivating projects on track with your career ambitions.
In close cooperation with colleagues from software and other disciplines, the Embedded Software Developer is a member of a multidisciplinary and international team.
• Analyse application behaviour
• Work on abstraction layer for new embedded processor boards
• Develop future embedded platform
• Create technical designs from requirement
• Reverse engineer code to architectural drawing
• Setting requirements and qualify delivery
• Design for test
• You hold a BSc or MSc in Technical Software or comparable
• You have at least 5 years of work experience
• Experience in embedded development & design
• Experience with C language, Python, VxWorks, Matlab, Simulink
• Knowledge of the following networks is a plus: TCP/IP, Valgrind, UBOOT, NFS, ATCA, NTP, DNS
• You are quality oriented
• You are a real team player
• You are fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
BUILDING YOUR CREATIVE FUTURE TOGETHER
You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise within an international group
- Be involved in subsequent empowering projects in line with your competencies and your expectations, within the main industrial groups
- Advance in your career by evolving within job positions and across different sectors
- Benefit from an attractive package
- All that while you will be regularly invited to AKKA events to get in touch with the 800 other colleagues and have the chance to gather all together in a chill atmosphere!
READY TO EMBARK ON THE ADVENTURE?
To find out more about the above mentioned and other job opportunities, please send your English CV to Michelle Hermans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committing to carefully and promptly process your application. If you are not contacted within the following two weeks, you may assume that your profile was not retained for further recruitment.