This job is currently Archived,
Electronics Tester/Troubleshooter (Contract) - Canada
Posted on : 26 April 2017
Job Description :
- Responsible for manufacturing and testing electronic modules and full instruments, in an ISO 13485 environment.
- This position is responsible to manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing.
Electronics and Manufacture test;
- Manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing.
- Maintain the calibration of lab/test equipment.
- Support production team with the verfication of BOM's and manufacturing packages.
- Support production team by documenting processes, work instructions.
- Liaison with R&D team for support of the manufacturing processes/procedures for the preparation and assembly of PCBA's.
- Liaison with R&D to support outsourcing of simple PCBA Assemblies.
- Support the Production group to commission integrated instrument.
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies.
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment.
- Daily 5S.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
- Experience of fault finding to component level mixed signal SMT PCB assemblies.
Final Test Support:
- Support Existing Final Testers with advanced electronic troubleshooting.
- Support Final Test as volumes increase, by testing instruments.
Job Requirements :
- Post secondary education or similar in electronics engineering, or related discipline.
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities.
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Prior experience in testing/troubleshooting of mass spectrometers is preferred.
- Prior experience writing test procedures/forms.
- Knowledge of electronic and PCB design and test.