Electronics Technician (m/f) equipment and systems - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- It won’t be long before you’re performing inspections and maintenance on various state-of-the-art high-tech systems.
- This includes diagnosing deviations.
- Responsibility for fixing errors will be placed in your hands as well, of course.
- Assistance in additional technical projects and periodic observations round off your scope of duties.
What you have to offer.
- Technical training as an electronic technician (equipment technology or systems) or in a similar vocation. Broad-based and in-depth technical understanding
- Several years of professional experience performing inspections and maintenance as well as troubleshooting and fixing errors
- Experience in analyzing malfunctions and implementing measures necessary for fixing errors
- Advanced English skills
- Independent and meticulous way of working as well as an affinity for a dynamic working environment