Electronics System Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Electronical System Engineer
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
In order to support our growth in the space sector, we are currently looking for an Electronic Design Engineer.
Integrated in the microelectronics team, you will be in charge of the definition, design and simulate functions integrated into ASIC or FPGA for embedded space applications.
In this framework, you will be in charge the following activities:
• Support specification ASIC / FPGA;
• Definition of architecture, cutting into elementary functions;
• Analysis of the impact of the radiation environment on the structure of the circuit;
• Writing the VHDL / VERILOG;
• Development of test benches for the validation of VHDL / VERILOG;
• Simulation and RTL netlist back-annotated;
• Synthesis of VHDL / VERILOG;
• Validation of performance by static analysis of timing;
• Generation of test vectors for the test program;
• Management and monitoring of subcontractors (ASIC layout, test program, ...);
• Preparation of documentation for different steps of design;
• Participation in various journals quality.
You are an Engineer specialized in electronic design with good knowledge of digital electronics systems.
You have got a first significant experience (2 years at least) in electronic design in space or aeronautical.
You also have a good knowledge of VHDL and VERILOG, and of the flow of ASIC and FPGA design.
You have developed a good knowledge of the use of operating systems (Linux, Unix and Windows)
You are Fluent in English and French.
As an AKKA consultant, you are:
In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
Benefiting from a permanent contract
Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please, send us your resume and cover letter/email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.