Electronics System Engineer - Automotive Industry - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
- In order to support our growth in the automotive sector, we are looking for an Electronic System Engineer.
- You will join the R&D Electronic teams to participate in the development of electronic subsystems integrated in the car.
- You will work on the definition and analysis of complex automotive hardware systems, based on a global understanding of several domains: automotive world, electrical machine, electronics, software, mechanics
- You will be responsible for the customer interface:
- Identification, analysis and synthesis of all the stakeholders’ requirements, ensuring the interface customer.
- Definition of the System Requirements Specification.
- Find best trade-off with customer, in case of feasibility issue.
- Support customer for application tuning.
- Accept electronic deliverables before delivery to the customer.
- You will be also in charge of the electronic system development and integration:
- System specifications, validation plans, design plans and Industrial Test Specification.
- Design of the hardware system architecture in collaboration with the different
- competences to allocate the functions into different sub-systems (HW architecture, SW architecture, system interfaces ).
- Capitalization of the knowledge (standards, specifications, technical reports, process and guidelines).
- Implementation and management of the required documentation, prototypes and initial samples for project teams.
- You are an Engineer specialized in electronics.
- You have a first significant experience with electronic products in the automotive industry.
- You also have knowledge in mechanics, electricity and software engineering.
- You are fluent in English
- This long term project is an opportunity for you to work on high tech products and grow in a cross cultural environment.
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development)
- Be benefiting from a permanent contract
- Be benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.