Electronics System Engineer - Automotive Indu... - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Electronics System Engineer - Automotive Industry
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
In order to support our growth in the automotive sector, we are looking for an Electronic System Engineer.
You will join the R&D Electronic teams to participate in the development of electronic subsystems integrated in the car.
You will work on the definition and analysis of complex automotive hardware systems, based on a global understanding of several domains: automotive world, electrical machine, electronics, software, mechanics
You will be responsible for the customer interface:
- Identification, analysis and synthesis of all the stakeholders’ requirements, ensuring the interface customer.
- Definition of the System Requirements Specification.
- Find best trade-off with customer, in case of feasibility issue.
- Support customer for application tuning.
- Accept electronic deliverables before delivery to the customer.
You will be also in charge of the electronic system development and integration:
- System specifications, validation plans, design plans and Industrial Test Specification.
- Design of the hardware system architecture in collaboration with the different
competences to allocate the functions into different sub-systems (HW architecture, SW
architecture, system interfaces …).
- Capitalization of the knowledge (standards, specifications, technical reports, process
- Implementation and management of the required documentation, prototypes and initial
samples for project teams.
You are an Engineer specialized in electronics.
You have a first significant experience with electronic products in the automotive
You also have knowledge in mechanics, electricity and software engineering.
You are fluent in English.
This long term project is an opportunity for you to work on high tech products and grow in a cross cultural environment.
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
- Be benefiting from a permanent contract
- Be benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please, send us your resume and cover letter/email email@example.com