This job is currently Archived,
Electronics Developer - Germany
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Our company is a Swedish engineering consultancy company supporting manufacturers to develop medical devices, systems and solutions.
- For 15 years around 100 engineers have been developing devices in the field of electronics, software, mechanics and project management support.
- We are active in the life cycle of products - from concepts & innovations, through design, verification & validation, production setup & process validation, to product maintenance & support.
- Electronic development for medical devices
- Electronic design in accordance to applicable standards, e.g. DIN ISO 60601, EMC compliance
- Development documentation in accordance to our QM process (DIN ISO 13485)
- Conceptual solutions and verification
- Communication with customers and partners
- 3+ years of experience in medical device development
- Degree in Electronics or similar
- Passion for medical device development
- Broad technical knowledge
- Ability to manage and organize own work
- Optional: Familiar with Altium Designer and simulation tools
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Versatile position and challenging projects
- Highly motivated team, good atmosphere and appropriate compensation
- Future-proof market