This job is currently Archived,
Electronics Assembly Technician - Mass Spec (Contract) Caledon Canada,
Posted on : 26 April 2017
Job Description :
The Electronics Assembler will manufacture and test electronic modules/components, in an ISO 13485 environment.
- Manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing.
- Maintain and calbrate of lab/est equipment.
- Support Production team with the verification of BOM's and manufacturing packages.
- Manufacturing, testing, and diagnosis of electronic modules/components, to support various internal verification, and reliability of the same modules/components.
- Responsible for assembly quality in accordance with work instructions.
- Daily 5S.
- Ensure that the workstation is clean at all times and maintain production workstation equipment.
- Ensure that tools are all calibrated and in working order.
- Ensure that all ESD equipment is tested.
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
Job Requirements :
- Post secondary education or similar in electronics engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience of fault finding to component level mixed signal SMT PCB assemblies
- Knowledge of electronic and PCB design and test
- Liaison with R&D to support outsourcing of simple PCBA Assemblies
- Liaison with R&D team for support of the manufacturing processes/procedures for the preparation and assembly of PCBA's
- Demonstrated ability to hand solder thru-hole components
- Surface mount soldering an asset
- Hands on experience in electronics assembly and testing
- Electronics problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organized and accurate with a focus for details
- Collaboration with research and production departments
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Work in multidisciplinary team
Bolton ON CA
Find a Job Find Candidates