Electronics Assembly Technician - Mass Spec (Contract) - Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly of various electronic boards
- Responsible for assembly quality in accordance with work instructions within an ISO 13485/FDA environment.
- Daily 5S
- Ensure that the workstation is clean at all times
- Ensure that tools are all calibrated and in working order
- Ensure that all ESD equipment is tested and used properly.
- Support/follow company Health & Safety working procedures and policies.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment
- Hands on experience in electronics assembly and testing
- Experience in soldering.
- Analog and DC circuits.
- Low and high voltage applications.
- Organized and accurate with a focus for details
- Collaboration with research and production departments
- Work in interdisciplinary team
- Post secondary education electronics or related field
- Mechanical assembly experience.