- Administer test, trouble shoot and repair electronics to the component level.
- Understand and read schematics.
- Mechanically assembly and disassemble new and existing equipment
- Perform and operate on test equipment and solder equipment when needed.
- Create, develop and continuously improve SOP’s pertaining to the PTS and MCS machines.
- Able to analyze situations and apply own judgment when accessing mechanical problems, independently.
- Coordinate scheduling and support department personnel in the absence of the PTS Engineer.
- Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
- Support and serve as second back-up to Technical Services by loading software, calibration of new equipment and ensuring proper packaging of new equipment.
- Perform and assess data entry in software program in order to track machine repairs.
- Interpret past repairs on PTS and MCS machines, historically, in order to resolve and diagnosis new machine issues.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in electronics.
- Experience: 1-3 years related experience in the area of electronics or mechanical.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Other: Computer experience in Windows Office Suite programs, including data tracking and data entry experience preferred. Attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity