Electronic & Automation Specialist, Pilot Plant - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Electronic & Automation Specialist, Pilot Plant
- Are you looking for new challenges where you can apply your skills to further develop state of art pilot facilities?
- This being skills within electronic systems, signal processing, instrumentation, databases, calibration, robots, and process control systems.
- If so, you could be our new colleague in the Engineering Support team in Pilot Plant.
- You will support the pilot plants and maintenance department with advanced trouble shooting on existing equipment and contribute to a high number of small and larger improvement projects.
- The position is a fantastic opportunity for an independent, but easy collaborating and self-driven technical specialist that enjoys handling a variety of different technical challenges, and enjoys to be kept updated with the development within the field.
- The right candidate will experience high level of freedom in planning of tasks and in taking initiatives in a dynamic, non-GMP environment with short time from idea to implementation.
In this position you need to:
- Have a relevant education within the fields of e.g. Electronic Engineer/Technician, Automation Engineer/Technician.
- Have relevant job experience to further broaden your knowledge to different systems.
- Have flair for IT systems and setup. Furthermore, knowledge within programming of process control systems will be an advantage.
- Be able to communicate in English, though Danish will be the main language.
- Be self-driven, highly responsible, and easy to collaborate with.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.